12.25.2013

sequence of a baby unwrapping a Christmas present

We carried on my family's tradition of unwrapping one gift on Christmas Eve: our pajamas. My favorite picture is definitely the one I snapped right after Deric took the wrapping paper away (you'll know which one right away). Once Jake got over his initial disappointment at losing the wrapping paper, he perked up at the sight of his Christmas jammies (and I can't say that phrase now without singing it..). I'm glad we braved the insanity of the mall a few days ago to snag these, even if they were a size too big and I had to pin his pants to keep them up. (That's what we get for procrastinating, guess he can wear them clear through St. Patrick's Day!) 

PS. Not sure what was going on with my camera, every picture is out of focus. :/








No comments:

Post a Comment