1.09.2019

big brothers meet their little sister!

[this post never actually got posted back in October! whoops!]

Seeing the boys meet their little sister is one of my favorite memories! Deric had told them to be quiet before they came in the room so they were both doing their best to whisper. I had them sit on the bed next to me so they could get a good look at her and they each got to take a turn holding her for a few minutes.



Both boys were so gentle and sweet with her, carefully touching her head or looking at her fingers. I remember Jake showing Reid how little her fingers were which prompted Reid to ask about her toes, so I unwrapped her blanket so he could see her tiny feet. Reid (gently) poked her cheeks a few times and continually told Deric, "Daddy, that baby Reagan!"




 I'm so glad that Deric was able to get a video of the boys' first few minutes with her. Anytime I watch the video again I start to tear up! They are already such great big brothers to her.



No comments:

Post a Comment