1.09.2019

Reagan: 1 month old

I've got some catching up to do because Reagan is just growing up way too quickly on me! These last three months may have been the fastest I've ever experienced so its great to look back and remember the little moments I captured.



Reagan loved to be carried-- still does!-- and she would sleep *so* soundly in anyone's arms or in a carrier. I got a lot more done throughout the day if I wrapped her up in a carrier, which we both loved. Whenever possible I would snuggle with her on the couch but that obviously couldn't happen all day every day. ;) I wish!



And also-- why change out of jammies this cute?!




Baby dedication day at church! This was also her first 0-3 month outfit. I'm always so sad when they grow out of the newborn size but at the same time, little girl has so many cute clothes I don't hate getting to pull out the next size!



The whole family got to be involved! I love that our church provided a photo for it.

We had family photos taken one chilly morning and she was such a trooper! We kept her bundled up between photos and unwrapped her only after everyone else was ready. :)



Soaked in as many snuggly naps as I could! The newborn stage is just too quick.






New normal! Relearned how to do things mostly one-handed while I kept Reagan upright to help her through reflux.




First bath with a curious older brother "helping"!


Looking alert and checking things out!



I love this fluffy hat on her...she does *not* like it over her eyes at all anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment