3.13.2019

five months old!



Reagan is just the happiest little thing! She's usually either squeaking away or she sounds like a baby dinosaur--as the boys say-- with this little roar she's got. Its a happy roar, though! She loves to see everything that's happening around her and will only be held facing out so she can see everyone. She loves to try standing on my lap and will arch her back when I'm holding her until I prop her up so she's standing. She is definitely not a cuddler right now-- too many other things going on!-- but once or twice lately she's been tired enough to lean in on me and I cherish it. Its few and far between with her right now so I take what I can get!


^^ a rare nap in my arms at Bible study!

Reagan is so close to rolling both from back to belly and belly to back, but she's just got to figure out how to get her arms out of her way! Once she's got that, she'll be rolling everywhere. It'll happen any day now.



We're in the Bumbo stage! She really likes the Bumbo when she's in the middle of what's going on and she can keep an eye on everyone.


Thankfully her naps are getting a bit more predictable. She still prefers to be rocked to sleep in her bassinet. When she's tired, she'll put her fists up by her ears and rock her head side to side until she drops off.


Its unbelievable that we're a month away from baby food, high chairs and the beginning of so many fun milestones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment