6.07.2011

Before: Dining Room

As I mentioned in my last post, my parents came over Memorial Day Weekend and helped us paint our dining room. I forgot to take pictures today during daylight, so you'll have to wait til tomorrow for the afters (although there's sort of a sneak peek in the last post...).

Here it is on move in day:


Very red. Unfortunately, I hate red-- I never wear it, I never decorate with it. So getting rid of the red was #1 on my list, especially because the dining room is basically the middle of the house. You walk through it to get from the kitchen to anywhere else in the house, plus its the first thing you see when you walk in the front door.


Sorry I don't have the afters quite yet for ya! Tomorrow, I promise. Plus....


We painted our bedroom this past weekend with the help of Deric's parents, so I have another before + after too!

No comments:

Post a Comment