5.20.2019

7 months with Reagan!




Reagan is a rolling machine! She never stays put anymore and I'll find her stuck against the couch or against the wall and I have to have the boys help me keep an eye on her if I need to get something done for a minute. She's working on getting her belly off the ground but hasn't tried any scooting quite yet which is good-- we've got some Lego clean up to do before she's mobile!



Reagan's first Easter!



Now that she can roll, she prefers to sleep on her right side or on her belly which I love! This makes it easier to put her to sleep as well since she can get herself comfortable. She loves her morning nap about an hour after she wakes up, but her afternoons are less predictable. Sometimes she loves one solid nap; other days she takes a few catnaps. She continues to put her hands behind her head when she's tired and is given a paci, and its my favorite thing! If I'm holding her and I give her a paci, she'll put her hands up and collapse on me-- but just for a second, then she's back up to look around and see what she's missing. I can get some snuggles out of her for a bit longer if its just us two in her room with no distractions.




She's gotten the hang of eating baby food and loves her some fruit-- bananas, pears, apples, mango, and cantaloupe and pineapple in one of those mesh teething holders. She's still working on loving sweet potatoes but she does like avocados. I've gotta get some veggies into the rotation!



Her blue eyes are here to stay and I've seen the faintest signs of her hair growing in, and I hope it'll be dark! It would be so fun to have a contrast from the boys' light hair.



She's learned to splash in the tub! There is probably nothing better than a baby learning to splash water and making the biggest mess because they're just so happy!


Reagan loves to laugh at the boys and they eat it up, of course. She gets so excited to see me too (especially if she's hungry!) and she makes me feel like a hero just for coming into her room after her naps. She's the sweetest, happiest baby and we love her so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment