5.18.2011

Recipes Made Fun

There's something about meal planning that I just hate. I love learning to cook a new dish, but I hate looking for recipes, trying to find sides that go with a main dish, etc. Maybe its because I'm a pickier eater than I like to think and so I'm scared of trying a recipe only to hate it. (Baking, on the other hand, is entirely different-- anything with bread and sugar is good with me.)

I was browsing blogs today, just like any day, and came across a genius idea: They Draw and Cook. Its a compilation of illustrated recipes sent in from all over the world. Here's a few of my favorites (illustrations, not necessarily recipes):






Isn't that a great idea? I'll be much more willing to search for recipes when they're all prettied up for me :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment