7.21.2013

VA in the summertime

Deric had back-to-back trips with the youth group these past two weeks, so Jake and I jetted off to my parents' house in Virginia while he was away (assisted by my mom, who graciously drove 16 extra hours so she could keep us company on the road). We had a great time catching up friends and family despite some serious Virginia humidity that I'd almost forgotten about. Most of our days were spent relaxing at the house, a few hours here and there in the pool, meeting (and punching) new little friends--hi Loreley!--and taking trips around town with my mom. Any down time we had, Jake spent napping on someone's chest. That kid can take some serious naps when he's got someone to cuddle with. He's got his priorities figured out for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment