1.13.2011

thanks, paige!

A few days ago, I entered a freebie on younghouselove knowing I probably wouldn't win (there were about 2,000 entries). The freebie was for custom silhouettes through nelladesigns and they were very cute. My friend from college, Paige, happened to see the same freebie. She didn't enter though, because she and her husband have a photography business so she just whipped out a silhouette on her own. I saw hers on facebook and thought it looked good, so I told her if she got bored and wanted to make me one, she could :) I'm so nice. About an hour later, she sent me an email with my silhouette! And its perfect.


I'm planning to frame it and add it into the photo collage I put in our living room. I've been meaning to share pictures of the collage, so once I add this I'll get right on it. 

I told Paige she should open up an etsy shop or sell the silhouettes alongside their usual photography work. If she does, I'll let you know. For a glance at her and her husband's business, go here. And if you happen to live around Fayetteville, NC, you should call them for a session!

No comments:

Post a Comment