7.25.2011

Berry Cobbler

This recipe has to be the absolute easiest cobbler to make. I used the blackberries I picked at the farm in this cobbler and threw it together for the guests we had last weekend. Cobbler + speed Scrabble = great evening (although you can't do both at the same time, unfortunately).

Easy Berry Cobbler

1/2 cup butter
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 cup milk
2 cup berries (any kind)
1/2 cup sugar

Melt butter and pour into a 7x11 pan. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and milk together. Pour over the melted butter; do not stir into the butter. Gently drop berries into the batter. Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar over the top. Do not stir. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream.

See? So easy. And obviously so good for you. ;)


Side note: I don't remember where I found this recipe, so I can't give credit. But just know it wasn't my recipe originally!

No comments:

Post a Comment