8.23.2011

The Easy Button

I browse Craigslist a few times each week on the off chance there's a real treasure amidst all the junk. But Craigslist can get annoying when you have to click on each link just to see that the 'Real Wood Bookcase' is really a flimsy piece of particleboard. It turns out I'm not the only one annoyed by all the clicking. Someone out there invented CraigsEasy, a way to scroll through just the pictures on Craigslist. So much better.

When you click the link to CraigsEasy, it'll give you a pin to drag into your bookmark bar. Then all you do is pull up Craigslist and hit the pin. Voila! Craigslist is all pictures. I should tell you that I discovered this through Storage | Glee, which is also where I grabbed this picture so that you can see it for yourself.


Isn't that so much easier??

No comments:

Post a Comment