We just got home from camping with the youth group this weekend. We had literally perfect weather for camping: high of 60 yesterday, low in the 30s at night, sunny the entire time. It was a great weekend to kick off fall. Pictures to come once I've recovered.
(image from last fall @ my inlaw's house in Indiana)
Before we get into October goals, let's see how I did on September's goals...
- Try one new recipe each week-- check, check, check (+ Pizza Rolls)
- (Re)memorize Isaiah 52:13-53:12 --- sadly, the most worthwhile goal was the one I didn't finish.
- Refashion one t-shirt -- didn't do it; probably won't since it's harder to refashion shirts for the fall.
- Finish Couch to 5K training and run a 5K --CHECK!
- Run at least 4 times each week -- check
And now for October's goals.
- Clean out my closet-- consign the clothes I don't wear and put that money toward new clothes for fall/winter.
- Carve pumpkins with Deric.
- Make chili.
- Make white chicken chili for the first time.
- Plan & go to the annual Halloween Party for the youth group.
- Find/make Halloween costumes for Deric and me.
- Bake something new.
- Continue training with Melanie-- 8K by Thanksgiving!
- Finish memorizing Isaiah 52:13-53:12, since I didn't get it done in September.